I made eight predictions at the end of last year. With 2007 now about 18% finished, how am I doing?
- Apple has not released Leopard yet. We'll see what happens. I have a sneaking suspicion that its UI will actually end up looking very much like the iPhone demo we saw in January, which means I'll be wrong.
- The word "innovative" has not been used with another Microsoft product, yet, but I have high hopes for this one :)
- I have yet to start offering more thoughts on Web 2.0-ish stuff, but this will certainly start happening soon. I still have a lot of thoughts on UAC to churn through.
- CORRECT! Slashdot has already fallen below 300 (at 325 right now), according to Alexa.
- Podtech.net has yet to change its name, but I still hold out some hope that I will be correct.
- Kinda sorta right. There's only IMAP push, and no Exchange synchronization.
- DB has yet to post anything to his blog :P
- We have yet to see MGS 4 or a Final Fantasy title announced for Xbox 360, but I still have hopes. On a related note, though, Dragon Warrior 9 will be a Nintendo DS exclusive.